James 1:2

"Consider it pure joy, my brother, when you encounter various trials" - James 1:2

Friday, February 18, 2011

Apparently I'm a bad furbaby mother...

Diesel and Lexy went for their checkups.  Lexy got a shot and Diesel got a diet. :)  Per doctor's orders, D has to lose 5 pounds, eat 25% less twice a day.  Poor guy.  I told him he's not fat, he's just fluffy.  Apparently everything I'm doing or have done is wrong.  I started mixing their food because they would eat each other's food.  Apparently that's a bad idea because Lexy's puppy food has too much fat in it for Diesel.  I also probably shouldn't give them as much cheese for a snack.  Whatever.  I am also not crate training Lexy the right way.  Geez...I thought I was a good furbaby mom.  They go back next month.  All I can say is Diesel is already not a happy camper.  I will let you know what happens.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment