James 1:2

"Consider it pure joy, my brother, when you encounter various trials" - James 1:2

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

There will be days like this...

It's been a tough day.  What can I say.  One foot in front of the other.  Today is one of those days I just can't get my cousins out of my mind.  The cousins I lost suddenly in a car accident over the summer.  The above picture is a random night I was visiting WV from Louisville.  The girls and I had ice cream and watched cartoons on a blanket all night.  I miss those nights.  I miss their giggles.  I miss my girls.  Not much else to say tonight.  I know that God is good always.  He is, but my heart still hurts...

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it hard when it slams into you like that? We have a photo from your wedding in our foyer. Sometimes Haley just stands right out as I walk by. Hugs, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete