James 1:2

"Consider it pure joy, my brother, when you encounter various trials" - James 1:2

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Momma Makes Everything Better...

Since I was a little girl there's been one person in my life who could make me feel better when I'm sick and that's my mom.  She used to put a cold cloth on my head when I had a fever, clean up my puke when I had the flu, make me chicken noodle soup and now that I'm an adult she still takes care of me.  She brought me a bag full of sweets and has been so comforting today.  I think it's just her being around that helps me feel better.  I love my mother so much and am so blessed to to call her mom. 

I'm feeling a little better today after a good night's sleep.  It's been really difficult to sleep since my surgery because I just can't get comfortable.  My doctor gave me a prescription for sleeping pills so I actually slept the entire night.  I'm still very sore and my incisions are still gross.  I am slowly, but surely on the road to recovery.  I am going to try to go back to work Monday, but we'll see how that goes. 

Today is my sister's fiance's birthday.  Happy Birthday Jimmy.  Talk to you later bloggy friends,  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment