James 1:2

"Consider it pure joy, my brother, when you encounter various trials" - James 1:2

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Road Warrior...

This weekend is a full out packed party.  Friday, the hubby and I are driving four hours to Marshall University to celebrate my favorite professor's 50th birthday.  He's not just any professor, he's one of the people who has always believed in me.  Thank you D.H.  You're my fav!

Sunday is Chris' birthday and I'm still trying to figure out how to surprise him.  He's turning the big 34. :)  I tell him he's old. 

Praises for the week:
1.  An end to the pain.  Next week is my surgery.  It's been a long road, but I may finally be just weeks away from being pain free.
2.  My job.  I've been experiencing great blessings in my job.  I love it! 
3.  My family and friends. 

Prayer requests:
1.  A family member has lost his job.  Pray that he gets a much better one that will provide more family time.
2.  Pray for a safe surgery and quick recovery.
3.  Unspoken for an unsaved.

Love & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment