James 1:2

"Consider it pure joy, my brother, when you encounter various trials" - James 1:2

Friday, March 11, 2011

Warning: Graphic Image

Well folks, it's 3am and I am wide awake.  Finally took the bandages off my incisions.  As you can see in the above picture, my stomach has been to battle and back.  I thought the incisions would be smaller, but I was wrong.  I imagined my naval incision actually being inside the naval and not at the bottom.  Guess I will be wearing these with pride during bikini season. 

I also imagined healing faster than I am.  The pain really hasn't gone away.  I'm taking mild pain meds, but they only really make me tired.  Guess this may actually take a few weeks.  Already going crazy sitting at home, but can't do much else.  Thanks bloggy friends.  I will post later.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment